Tuesday 10 March 2015

Inkmeup is Moving

Oh Dear!


So I just realised I still had this blog and I'd better do something with it! As of 16th March 2015 Inkmeup will no longer be it's own shop and shall be joining Feltmeupdesigns on my new shiny website and Etsy store.

All Ink related updates shall be coming from Feltmeupdesigns Blog and new products will be listed in the webshop. The Inkmeup facebook page is staying though as I have followers who aren't interested in seeing millions of felt birds and have expressed a desire to keep receiving their Inky updates via Facebook!

I've realised I can't keep up with so many shops and need to streamline my business. Inkmeup designs have been appearing on Not On The High Street for a little over a year and look quite splendid alongside their felted counterparts! So I am biting the bullet and combining them.





My etsy shop has a sale on to clear some things before I move them all so pop over and have a look, I've made up some rather nice mystery packs of prints and there are some fabulous bargains to be had in the sale!

Thank you everyone who has supported Inkmeup I hope you will continue to do so in our new incarnation!

xx
mel

2 comments:

  1. Now those are really smart-looking collectibles. They all look handy, with highly enticing designs. I'm pleased to see those all up for sale, in ways that is convenient and easy. Your site is a really great help for that purpose. Thanks for sharing that! Kudos and more power to you!

    Gerard Reese @ KAFE Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete